Using the helproom

Nick1 20:23 21 Mar 03

Just a tip which might be of use. When you have read a thread you will often wnat to go back to the list of all subjects. If you click on the link for this it will take you right back to the top. Using the back button on th IE6 will take you bak to where you were.

graham 20:31 21 Mar 03

Easier to right click and choose 'back'

recap 20:42 21 Mar 03

To refresh back to the first page click the blue Helproom link at the top of the page.

watchful 20:46 21 Mar 03

I discovered that as well. The back button does take you right back to where you were in the list of threads rather than to the beginning.
Very useful.

VoG™ 20:48 21 Mar 03

I have to say I have always done this "by intuition". It never struck me that anybody would not do the same but I guess it's not obvious.

Legolas 20:49 21 Mar 03

recap If you click "HELPROOM" at the top of the page this takes you back to the top of the list of threads the point Nick1 was making is if you click the back button it takes you back to where you were in that list and not back to the top.

Ironman556 21:18 21 Mar 03

Nah, the back button's easier, but I 'spose it's just what you get used to doing.

woodchip 21:35 21 Mar 03

Another tip click the little arrow head by the back button and choose which page you want to go back to. It's the history button

Switcher 23:01 21 Mar 03

If you use the back button it will take you back in time also because it will not be updated.

Pesala 23:33 21 Mar 03

Z key is even easier.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…