Using FlashPlayer.

Meshuga 14:05 29 Mar 05

When I try to send online birthday cards I find that I cannot see the card I select and can only see the text. Where the picture should be is blank with a red X at top left of blank. I am then told that I need to download flashplayer. Am I likely to involve myself with any problems with this prog? It also involves downloading Yahoo Toolbar. Any problems with this?

Yoda Knight 14:19 29 Mar 05

No probs with either.
A bit surprised that you are getting the Yahoo Toolbar with it thuough, are u downloading it off the flash website or from sumwhere else ?

In IE, go to tools view, toolbars to switch off the toolbar if you want to. Or even try uninstalling it from control panel, add/remove programs

Yoda Knight 14:21 29 Mar 05

In IE, go to view, toolbars ....

flash website: click here

Meshuga 14:23 29 Mar 05

Hi Yoda Knight. Whichever greeting card company I try they all say " If you cannot see the card you need to download flash player, click here". When you do it takes you to the flash web site.

Meshuga 14:26 29 Mar 05

It`s the same site as your click here. Is it ok to untick the yahoo bit and just download the flash.

Yoda Knight 14:48 29 Mar 05

"Is it ok to untick the yahoo bit and just download the flash"

Yes

Meshuga 14:55 29 Mar 05

Yoda Knight, many thanks for your help. Regards, Meshuga.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…