Using Exchange Server For All Email

Wrhector 18:47 12 Jul 08

I currently have Outlook 2003 on my computer which checks all my many emails accounts (about 25) and uses rules to distribute them into many folders depending on accounts, subject etc. I also have all the computers connected to a Windows Small Business Server 2003 (Configured by me); except my computer as for some reason Windows 64bit doesn’t seem to support the user profile migration (or is it just me?); which comes with Exchange Server.
What I want to be able to is to have all my emails on the server (which is left on 24/7 and is on a UPS) from all my accounts with folders and rules (I don’t mine re-configuring them on the server) so I can check them on my computer, the web interface and the reason for doing this, my phone with exchange connecter; I do have a PDA (Running Pocket PC 2003 with Outlook 2002) which I would like to use but it is so old I can’t seem to find an exchange server connecter on it. Also I would like the exchange server to send the mails from an account I specify to give a different email address.
So far all I have managed to accomplish is use a POP3 collector to collect accounts into the exchanger server mailbox for my user and read them on my computer and phone (obviously the web interface as well), I can’t get it to send through a specific email address only the local domain one, and the SMTP doesn’t work for external address either.
So is any of this possible? If so, how?

Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017