using a dvd\rw disc?

dfghjkl 15:20 01 May 05

hello all.just a simple one.when using a rw disc for the second time do you delete the files on the disc or do you just treat it as if was a new disc?if it is like a new disc will it delete all files on the disc even if the new data uses less disc space than the old ones?i guess i sound a bit dumb,but if you dont know you have to ask.thanks,peter

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:28 01 May 05

A RW disk is usually used like a hard drive (using package writing software like InCD). Just add and delete files as you wish , reformat if you nolonger require all the files.

sidandlil 19:30 01 May 05

if you are using the disks to copy films, most writing packages tell you that there is data on the disk and ask you if you wish to delete first. if its data, i agree with fruit bat, incd works really well

dfghjkl 22:27 01 May 05

hello,i want to use them for copying tv programs that i have recorded from a digital tv card.i will be using it as a video tape but i will be copying and burning with my pc and the misses can watch on the main tv and dvd player.if this becomes too much hassle i will try to connect my pc up to the tv with a lead

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…