Using channel 4 download service

sunny staines 12:16 28 Jul 07

click here

I have downloaded a few programs to watch which were very good.

But lost on how i find these downloads afterwards to delete to get back room on my hard drive.

TopCat® 15:01 28 Jul 07

I believe they are stored in the My Downloads folder and should, I would think, be deleted from there. Here a technical query and answer click here Hope this helps. TC.

sunny staines 15:24 28 Jul 07

found them under shared docs - my deliveries - 4odi.

thanks topcat while searching for my downloads folder came across them.

Technotiger 15:32 28 Jul 07

Hi, I use DAP and have it set so that it always places downloads onto my Desktop - no trouble finding them again and I can handle them as I wish.

Technotiger 15:33 28 Jul 07

PS - those I want to keep I put in my Downloads folder (although they are also stored in DAP), and those I don't want to keep I just delete.

sunny staines 15:57 28 Jul 07

whats DAP? no heard the phrase before

Technotiger 16:09 28 Jul 07

Download Accelerator Plus - and it does make downloads faster, I use it all the time.

click here

rdave13 16:54 28 Jul 07

Tried 4OD services but found some 'intresting' stuff on my PC. This is one, click here .

sunny staines 18:05 28 Jul 07

rdave 13

had a look in services its not listed under kservice.exe also done a search on my system for this file also area searched no trace.

sunny staines 18:07 28 Jul 07

technotiger

will look at this dap later tonight got to pop out

thanks for the link

rdave13 18:16 28 Jul 07

Glad to hear that it's no longer used. One of the reasons why I got rid of the service. Still get emails as to the new programmes etc. If they no longer use this P2P app then I might try again. Thanks for your input.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced