Using bt broadband with intel wireless network

backslashcolon 18:31 02 Jan 04

Hi i have three computers a desktop and two laptops at the moment i am using a dial up connection and intel wireless network adapters on phoning bt to enquire about broadband they asked me what my system was and on hearing about my wireless network they are not sure which package i would require could anyone tell me if broadband is compatible with my wireless network adapters and system any help would be most appreciated as bt seem to know absolutely nothing about the matter or even a different provider who wuold know what they are doing
thank you in anticipation

LeadingMNMs 18:46 02 Jan 04

You can use a BT line with a wireless network, I do. What is your current network setup ?

I would advise that you buy a wireless ADSL router with built in modem, so that all computers can have simultaneous internet access. I'm not sure how good BT's equipment is but I'm pretty sure that it is likely to cost you alot more than buying your own.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…