//some 3rd party need geo

Using Adobe Reader.

Meshuga 21:34 12 Aug 04

Some bills I get on line are in pdf form and require adobe reader to read them. I have adobe reader 6.1 but dont know how to use it. Can you give me a step by step way please. My os is win xp home. Many thanks. Meshuga. Will be back later to check replies.

VoG II 21:44 12 Aug 04

I'm not really sure what you're asking for, Meshuga.

If these are links in web pages to pdf files, they should open automatically in Acrobat reader. If they are files that you are downloading, if you double click on them in Windows Explorer, they should open in Adobe Reader.

What is it that you are wanting to do?

Meshuga 22:17 12 Aug 04

I get notified that a new bill is available and a link is provided to the companies site to view it but it is only visible if you have adobe reader, which I have, but don`t know how to get to view the bill as nothing happens from that point on and I don`t know how to proceed. Hope that makes a bit more sense. Meshuga.

VoG II 22:26 12 Aug 04

Start Adobe Reader. On the Edit menu, select Preferences. Click on Internet in the left hand panel. Tick everything, click OK and close Acrobat Reader. Try again.

Meshuga 22:49 12 Aug 04

Will give it a try on the next bill shortly. Regards, Meshuga.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…