user manual for mp4 player

ninky4 11:05 28 Aug 09

Hi Folks, I have recently purchased a new mp4 player from China which I am please with but will be more so when I can translate the manual, can any one please tell me where I can get one in English, sent them an email but they do not speak hardly any English and the manual that came with it is I have to admit a good laugh but does not solve the problem of how to get the things to work. All the icons on the front have chinese squiggles under them so not got a clue what they mean. Any help much appreciated

lotvic 11:17 28 Aug 09

Well there's Babel Fish translator click here but not sure how you would input the Chinese symbols.
or maybe put your best guess in in English and see what Chinese symbols come up.
Or maybe try your local Chinese take-away or Restaurant, they may have a school/teenager who would be willing to help for a small fee.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…