User guide/manual for Android 4.1

bumpkin 14:21 PM 19 Jan 13

Hi all, I have just got a tablet PC, it came with its user guide which explains the basics about the machine but little else which is what I would expect really. To be able to do much with it I need to understand the O/S which is Android Jellybean which I have never used before. Been looking on the net for something appropriate but not too sure what I need, I was hoping to find something fairly comprehensive. Can anyone suggest something suitable please or post a link. Thanks.

muddypaws 14:25 PM 19 Jan 13

If you have a Nexus 7 see below. If not there may be something useful.

N7 user guide.

Android Forum

SillBill 15:09 PM 19 Jan 13
  rdave13 15:27 PM 19 Jan 13

You can read the users manual online here.

compumac 15:30 PM 19 Jan 13

When I purchased my first Smartphone and subsequently my Galaxy tablet I inquired of the Android forums the same question/sthat you are asking. There did/does not appear to be a definitive manual as such for tha Android but you can post your questions on which is specifically for the Galaxy Tab 10.1, but from that website there are links to other similar forums on that website.

compumac 15:35 PM 19 Jan 13

rdave13. Had posted before I saw your link, Had a quick look and does seem quite informative. I think it is a scenario where you need to play around a lot but take note of existing settings before changing anything. - I found that out to my cost in the early days.

bumpkin 15:50 PM 19 Jan 13

Thanks for your replies, all helpful.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to watch Adobe Max 2015: See Adobe unveil new Creative Cloud features for Photoshop,…

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…