User guide/manual for Android 4.1

bumpkin 14:21 PM 19 Jan 13

Hi all, I have just got a tablet PC, it came with its user guide which explains the basics about the machine but little else which is what I would expect really. To be able to do much with it I need to understand the O/S which is Android Jellybean which I have never used before. Been looking on the net for something appropriate but not too sure what I need, I was hoping to find something fairly comprehensive. Can anyone suggest something suitable please or post a link. Thanks.

muddypaws 14:25 PM 19 Jan 13

If you have a Nexus 7 see below. If not there may be something useful.

N7 user guide.

Android Forum

SillBill 15:09 PM 19 Jan 13
  rdave13 15:27 PM 19 Jan 13

You can read the users manual online here.

compumac 15:30 PM 19 Jan 13

When I purchased my first Smartphone and subsequently my Galaxy tablet I inquired of the Android forums the same question/sthat you are asking. There did/does not appear to be a definitive manual as such for tha Android but you can post your questions on http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-tab-10-1/ which is specifically for the Galaxy Tab 10.1, but from that website there are links to other similar forums on that website.

compumac 15:35 PM 19 Jan 13

rdave13. Had posted before I saw your link, Had a quick look and does seem quite informative. I think it is a scenario where you need to play around a lot but take note of existing settings before changing anything. - I found that out to my cost in the early days.

bumpkin 15:50 PM 19 Jan 13

Thanks for your replies, all helpful.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries discuss Designing the Future

OS X Yosemite vs Windows 10: The Mac and PC operating systems go head to head UPDATED