User friendly video editing

frybluff 19 Jan 12
Answered

Can anyone, please, suggest a basic, user friendly video editing software. Don't want to spend a lot, as, provided I can get my head round the basics, want to get PS elements premier. Currently running PS elements 8 for stills. Now, mostly, got the hang of it, but it probably wasn't the best choice to start with. Many thanks.

northumbria61 19 Jan 12
Answer

There's 10 for you to consider here (FREE) enter link description here

adumapul 20 Jan 12

Avidemux is a good video editing software.

serifsimon 20 Jan 12

Consider MoviePlus X5 from Serif which is currently on offer.

MoviePlus is powerful for the money, offering HD 'proxy' editing, support for 1920x1080 60p recordings, unlimited tracks, advanced blend modes and layer groups as well as high quality effects and transitions. The software's on-screen help is good for beginners and there are lots of written and video tutorials available too.

http://www.serif.com/movieplus/

johnincrete 23 Jan 12

MoviePlus is easy for basic stuff. It has anoying habits that waste time. The menu design is the weakest link. You can only have "play all" or go back to menu when a chapter ends.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message