useless easyspace

lazanda 07:39 12 May 07

I have recently started using easyspace and have come across a problem that is causing me no end of frustration...

I use FrontPage for my site which I use for business. Having the biggest promotion ever this week, so expecting more than a few emails. However...none.

I use a form on FP for email, so on Friday I test it and dont receive the email. I contact support who tell me there is a server issue which should be resolved by 2pm, then I will start to receive any back logged emails. 7.30 saturday morning and nothing. not even my 'test' emails.

Now I am wondering if I will ever get them, how long has my form been not working, and how much business I have lost because of the incompetence of easyspace.

has anyone had this type of problem before? is there anything I can do to find out where my lost emails are?

I would really appreciate some guidance as i don’t think easyspace understand the concept of what a business website is.

Thanks a lot and sorry for the rant,

Paul.

Forum Editor 10:27 12 May 07

a cgi script from the bin for your form results?

FrontPage can create a .csv file on the server for form results - have you checked to see if it's there?

lazanda 12:19 12 May 07

Thanks for your response, How do I check this please?

Paul

Forum Editor 14:19 12 May 07

within FrontPage. Just select the remote server view - the one you see when you publish your site - and you'll see all the server files listed.

lazanda 09:15 13 May 07

Done it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5