USED LAPTOP PRICE HP ZD7377

WORZEL GUMMIDGE 17:19 06 Sep 07

I ve just updated my laptop and now have my old one for sale, its just come back from the repairers who fitted it with a brand new 17" screen. Is my laptop worth much?????.....my question goes out to the forum

wee eddie 17:36 06 Sep 07

Perhaps some idea of what it is would be a good start.

the reviews dont look good,have you had any of the other problems except the screen

WORZEL GUMMIDGE 17:51 06 Sep 07

UPDATE
The laptop is a HP zd7377 bought by myself christmas 2004. The laptop has given me no problems at all, i ve read all the negative reviews, i mustve been one of the lucky ones!

wee eddie 18:36 06 Sep 07

"its just come back from the repairers who fitted it with a brand new 17" screen"

So, probably rather less than the screen cost.

WORZEL GUMMIDGE 21:55 06 Sep 07

laptop screen was replaced because a faint white band had developed down the centre of the screen. Am on this site to get some helpful advice from other forum members, i.e what they think value may be for its year, yeah i know that i am the only one who knows its condition, am just after a ball park figure.

I wouldnt like to put a figure on it, have a look on ebay,they seem to price laptops reasonably high for second hand machines.(less spec than your machine)
Someone i know recently bought one for their daughter £120 1.2ghz processor 256mb ram,20gig hard drive,no discs you get the picture.Buyers are out there.
Alot of people dont know the ram from the o/s,they just see a reasonably priced laptop as a starter computer or simply cannot afford to buy new.
When listing be as detailed as possible,its up to you if you use "the massive 20gb hard drive" type quotes designed to mislead the novice.
The prices you see bantered about on the forum in "how much is this worth threads" are bottom book in my eyes ie i havent seen them at the prices quoted locally or on ebay.
Get as much as you can for it
good luck

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…