//some 3rd party need geo

Use Of Proxy On My LAN!!! cant access servers???

Spirit Of Nightmare 2003 16:46 01 Feb 03

i have just sorted my networking promlem and can now get on the net through Analogue X PROXY but i love to play a game called runescape with my brother it comes up with cannot connect to server check your internet settings any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

:-) regards

Spirit Of Nightmare 2003 16:51 01 Feb 03

i wish it would just work!!!

jazzypop 17:22 01 Feb 03

Does the game use DirectX? If so, you will have to set your proxy server to port-forward the DirectX ports.

Spirit Of Nightmare 2003 18:00 01 Feb 03

Anolog X PROXY is what im using but it needs connections direct tcp/ip i get this message "RuneScape attempts to open direct TCP/IP connections to our servers on port 8010, 43594 and 43595. Please ask your network administrator to ensure your firewall allows these connections." but i have no idea how please someone HELP!!!

Spirit Of Nightmare 2003 18:08 01 Feb 03

thanx for your help so far jazzypop it is much apprciated. still dont work though :-(

jazzypop 18:27 01 Feb 03

I have never used AnalogX, but the basic principle should be to forward the ports you mentioned to the IP address of the PC that wants to play the game.

Check whether the ports have to be enabled for udp or tcp, or both.

Note also that DirectX has it's own ports that need forwarding (different on DirectX 7 and 8), and that Upnp can be used if the game is a DirectX 8 one, and AnalogX supports Upnp.

Spirit Of Nightmare 2003 10:52 02 Feb 03

i dont know how too forward tcp/ip ports too the other computer does anyone with analog X PROXY Know???

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…