Use of NERO Vinyl to CD

Woody Ham 09:34 09 Nov 05

I am transferring LPs to CD using NERO but cannot work out how to insert breaks between tracks and then how to record onto different tracks on CD. NERO seems to want to record it as one track which mean one can't move betwwen tracks on the CD.

I tried using Nero a long time ago. The only way that I could do it was to record each track as an individual item/file. as you can imagine it was a right pain!!

I bought a copy of Steinberg CLEAN and never looked back! It is brilliant. It is now sold as a Roxio product I think.

It will record your LP as a single track and then automatically detect individual tracks (or you can set yopur markers manually if you wish). You can also clean and enhance each individual track as much or as little as you wnat to.

Forget Nero - use CLEAN.

SURVEY 11:23 09 Nov 05

I transferred most of my LP's over to CD a few months ago. I used Roxio Easy Creator and this enables you to clean up the tracks(to some degree) and insert track breaks without any problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…