Use of mouse scroll wheel on my "Favourites list"

Rotenone 21:11 04 Jun 05

Is it possible to scroll down my extensive "Favourites List" using the scoll wheel on the mouse?

Technotiger 21:15 04 Jun 05

Hi. No.

Cheers.

Hamish 21:17 04 Jun 05

Click on any item on your list then try scrolling. Post back if it works

Technotiger 21:29 04 Jun 05

Hi, with due respect - surely, if you click on an item in the Favourites List, that item will open.

The only way to go through the List with the mouse is to move the mouse down (or up) on its mat.

Cheers.

VoG II 21:31 04 Jun 05

No it doesn't work.

However, why not do a bit of tidying. Hold down the Shift Key, Click on Organize Favorites. Create some folders and add your favorites to them.

Bingalau 21:33 04 Jun 05

If you just move the mouse down to the bottom of the list the list will move upwards. and if you move it to the top of the list it will move downwards so you can easily navigate to where you require.

Hamish 21:44 04 Jun 05

Using Firefox I can scroll my favorites and just tried it again in Internet Explorer and it works. Good mouse

Hamish 22:17 04 Jun 05

Tried this wheel mouse thing again. I have a lot of items in folders and if, as you will know, you click on a folder nothing will open until you select an item in the folder, and I can then scroll without opening anything. In firefox I can just scroll. In explorer it only works for me when using the toolbar to open the favourites

Graham ® 22:53 04 Jun 05

If you right click on the toolbar, Customize, add your Favorites to the Toolbar. Now you can scroll.

Rotenone 18:10 05 Jun 05

Thank you everybody for all your answers.The problem has been sorted.

Rotenone 23:35 05 Jun 05

One small point about the scrolling of your favourites list.If you click the star-favourites icon and leave it depressed and come out of that web page and later go back to it, then you have to unclick the star-favourites icon and reclick it to re-enable the ability for the favourites list to be scrolled.
Rotenone

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…