USB/infrared adaptor (Driver MA-620.sys)

LMcG 18:03 14 Feb 04

Having difficulty installing this. When it asks me to point to the driver file (MA-620.sys) I find it on the installation cd and point to it, when I try to continue it just just keeps asking for the same file. Any suggestions? I am using windows XP.

anon1 18:23 14 Feb 04

are there more than one version of the file? could it be that you are actually pointing it to a windows 98 file? Have you tried right clicking the file and choosing install

LMcG 18:41 14 Feb 04

There only seems to be one driver file, I have even downloaded the latest version from the company's website but the same thing happens. When I right click the file "Install" is not an option. I think I will do a system restore and try again. Why do these things always happen to me?? The device is a USB/infrared adaptor (Powered by Kondor) and made(?) by Konnect. The guy in Carphone Warehouse assured me it would work for any mobile phone, he didn't tell me about installation problems. I sense a 14 day money back refund coming up unless someone can help!!

Murray 18:53 14 Feb 04

try getting another driver first - I borrowed one of these devices - at least it used a ma620 driver - it took a bit of teething to get it working, but then it was fine...

email me and I'll send you the drivers if u want - only 250K

LMcG 11:50 15 Feb 04

Thanks for the drivers, I tried them but the same thing happened, it just kept asking for the location over and over again. Any other suggestions?

LMcG 08:14 19 Feb 04

Thanks for your help but nothing is working. The device is going back to the shop.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Battlefield 1 review: Destructive environments, phenomenal graphics and an emotional campaign make…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Microsoft HoloLens hands-on review

How to use System Preferences in macOS Sierra (and Mac OS X): Complete guide to personalising the…