//some 3rd party need geo

usb2 download

mimo 16:05 07 Sep 03

hello..i was reading the comments regarding jester2k problem regardind usb2.twice before i have installed xp sp1 and on both occasions the updates have caused my pc to freeze and run very slow,out comes the recovery disc again.because of this i am against installing the complete pack just for one uprgrade.what i have read most usb2 upgrades are supplied with the drivers,but it is possible to down load just the microsoft usb2 drivers ?.i have visited their site but i am unable to locate the driver.if the driver is available as a single download and when installed do you still require the installation of the supplied driver.its over to you,here from you soon.thanks mimo

Philip2 16:23 07 Sep 03

You can order an SP1 cd from Microsoft free i found it is better than downloading before installing you should close antivirus firewall ect down.If your running XP it should find the drivers for your hub or card you do not say which type you have but 2000 drivers should also be on your CD if required,i myself have not found USB2 drivers for download but other people on the forum
might help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…