USB wireless mouse/keyboard cant wake standby com

fghjk 06:35 28 Mar 04

i am running winXP home and logitech wireless mouse/keyboard.im been using winXP for 2 years and never tried putting the com on standby before so i decided to try.After 30mins i tried to wake the com but doesnt work.is it because all devices like my USB wireless Receiver has no power during standby so that is why i cant wake com on standby?

goonerbill 07:00 28 Mar 04

check the settings in your bios. there should (maybe) a setting to wake computer by keyboard, something like that.

will look in my bios and check setting.

what is the make of your motherboard and version. it will make it a lot easier to tell you how t0 set your pc correctly

goonerbill 07:13 28 Mar 04

in the bios for my motherboard (gigabyte ga-7vax) there are settings to enable support for USB keyboard/mouse and in power management have settings to start computer with keyboard and mouse.

you may have similar settings in your bios, but post back make and model and somebody else may know the correct settings or have you checked the mobo manual, as that should tell you as well.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…