USB Wifi Router Recommendation Please

Mjones68 12:54 17 Oct 06

I wondered if anyone could help out with a recommendation on a USB WIFI router. My parents use a BT Voyager USB ADSL Modem to connect to Broadband and I’d love to have access to their broadband connection over Wifi when I visit them with my laptop.

At my home, I currently use a Belkin DSL Router that connects to my modem with a network connector cable (slightly larger than the standard small phone socket) rather than by USB and I’ve been extremely happy with this but have heard horror stories that some routers can really mess up your system. I’d heard that the Belkin router with a USB connector, wasn’t terribly easy to configure and as my parents are a little elderly, I’d really like a suggestion for the simplest and most reliable option, so that they (or more likely a brother of mine) could buy and fit the router prior to my visit. Thanks very much

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…