USB . Too many files.

kito62 09:36 18 Mar 08

Yesterday I was trying to get a wireless connection to my laptop. I chose to use the USB stick that came with my laptop, but the setup was terminated with the message that the setup was not completed due to there being insufficient space in the USB stick, and that I should remove some of the existing files therein. How do I do this please.?

MAJ 09:45 18 Mar 08

Why were you using a "USB stick", I'm assuming you mean a USB pen drive? How were you trying to set up the wireless connection? Are you using a wireless router? Explain your setup and what you are trying to do.

kito62 10:16 18 Mar 08

Hi Maj, we have a standard Desktop comp with a router with wireless lan, joined by cable to my laptop. Was trying to use the USB stick that came with my laptop to make a wireless cnnection so that I might use my laptop in the other room.Don't know what else Ican add to your question.

MAJ 10:25 18 Mar 08

Is your laptop 'wireless ready', kito62, in other words, does it have a wireless card built-in?

ambra4 12:12 18 Mar 08

to remove files from flash drive Just right click and delete

You only save the SSID name and security code set up on the router to the flash drive

kito62 12:35 18 Mar 08

OK guys, got it now. Many thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…