usb sync cable

bert52a 16:53 30 May 07

Can I use the cable for my digital camera as a usb sync cable?
If not what should I buy?
thanks

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:15 30 May 07

what do you want to sunc exactly?

I do not think the camra cable will do what you want, all it wll do is download pictures fron the camera to the hardrive of your PC.

bert52a 19:40 30 May 07

Really all I need to do is to transfer some mps onto the flash card/disc.I've managed to do 3 tracks -2 using the sync and 1 just opening a folder on my pc and one on the satnav and copy and pasting.
I just thought maybe there was a problem with the usb cable -I've got 3 different ones and I've mixed them up.I've tried each one in turn but all of them give me the message "not connected" or "problem with hardware" type message.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:30 30 May 07

Refresh USB Ports
In device manager Uninstall EVERYTHING under the heading USB,
reboot the PC let XP find and install new hardware.
Your equipment should now be recognised.

bert52a 10:39 31 May 07

Thanks for the reply.
I didn't have to do this because Itried my son's usb cable from his new phone and it worked perfectly- a lucky match I think but I don't know why original cable should stop working.
Thanks fruibat!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…