usb scanner problem

doderozla 16:30 04 Jan 04

could anyone please help me i have just had my pc upgraded from windows millenium to windows xp however my scanner will not instal do i need to download some new upgrade or do i need a new scanner? thanks the scanner in question is a mustek 1200

short-circuit 16:41 04 Jan 04

It may be that the driver is not compatible with Xp. Try attaching up the scanner and switching it on and see if Xp recognises and will allow you to use the Camera and scanner wizard.

Giant68 16:44 04 Jan 04

1200 what? CU, UB? I've had a look on click here and thru that to the Mustek website, there are several different types of Mustek 1200.

I would imagine that downloading the win XP drivers for this scanner would solve the problem. The Mustek site has instructions for downloading and installing the drivers. Any problems, post back here. But the correct drivers should solve the problem.

Giant68

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…