++ USB - PS2 ADAPTOR PROBLEMS +++

pcdimwit 12:49 04 Apr 09

Hi, PCdimwit here again, MAJ was terrific in understanding my question last time, hope you can sort this one out for me, I have bought a cheap USB-PS2 adaptor to use with the Asus netbook, so that I can use my Tesco big keyboard with a PS2 plug via the adaptor to the USB socket on the netbook, OK so far, this adaptor works fine with another PS2-USB adaptor plugged into it to recognize my USB stick on the netbook and opens up the USB stick fine, but if I use the keyboard with the PS2 plug in the USB-PS2 adaptor it comes up with a message on task bar that one of the USB devices has failed!!! I didnt think the keyboard needs a driver to install, as I have a seperate mouse with a PS2 plug and this works fine on the USB-PS2 adaptor but the keyboard WILL NOT work, can anyone help?? just want to use a bigger keyboard with the netbook for doing WP work, thanks!!! PCdimwit

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…