usb problems

steve-252371 15:19 11 Nov 05

I recently purchased a power usb hub which i attached to my computer'i have my printer my camera and my usb stick attached.My problem is that when i use my disgo stick,whether i take it out or leave it in,when i shutdown the computer it sticks at the final closing screen.
Can any one help?

alexgray104 15:21 11 Nov 05

Not sure, but could it be that the device isn't shutting down, and therfore, Windows won;t shut down?? What version are you using bacause some of the older ones require you to install a driver

woodchip 15:26 11 Nov 05

Check the Restore is not enabled for the stick. as Windows tries to enable Restore for all Drives I turn all off except for C:\ with the OS on

steve-252371 15:55 11 Nov 05

I am using win98(se) and have installed relevent driver

alB 16:10 11 Nov 05

Did you manage to resolve your other problem with the usb stick? click here ...alB

alB 16:46 11 Nov 05

Looking on the Microsoft knowledge base it could be a faulty device driver or one of a number of other problems, did the computer hang before you installed the USB stick? There is a download that might help at click here ...alB

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…