usb phone site translation

jagx400 15:37 05 Mar 05

Just bought a usb phone and the support website is in chinese or some similar language, is there a way of translating it
click here

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:18 05 Mar 05

click here halfway down enter the address of the web site you want translating.

Good Luck

jagx400 16:27 05 Mar 05

It dont work but thanks for a useful site anyway

wallbash 18:39 05 Mar 05

click here

with pdf manual ???

only guessing might be wrong

jagx400 00:13 06 Mar 05

Doesnt let you know where to buy the phone cards

Salinger 00:24 06 Mar 05

Not much information to go on, e.g. Make and Model of phone and where bought. Surely the Retailer can supply details of where to buy cards?

GANDALF <|:-)> 01:46 06 Mar 05

Unless I am missing something, I thought the phones used Skpe or similar and you then 'bought' time of the service provider.

G

jagx400 06:53 06 Mar 05

The phone is a genius ephone, when you load up it registers you, you click on the link and it takes u to the above site (Chinese). With their drivers installed you can use the phones key pad to dial , without their prog running and if you use another provider, there is limited functionaality, you have to dial with the PC's keypad. You have to buy phone cards called ephone, and enter pin numbers off these cards to use the phone when it is connected via the software provided.

The phone was bought from Eclipse in Coventry whose attitude is as normal.....It works so tough we dont want it back, I was told

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…