USB memory stick to transfer files pc to pc ?

nanpam 17:42 16 Aug 05

I cannot find any information how this is achieved. Someone suggested drag and drop, but I'm unsure of procedure.

Totally-braindead 17:48 16 Aug 05

Have you got one then? You can drag and drop if you wish it should show as a removeable drive in My Computer.

lotvic 18:02 16 Aug 05

click here

""""How Do I Use a Flash Drive?
One of the best things about the flash drive is the ease of use—no additional hardware is needed. The flash drive itself plugs directly into a USB port on your computer. When you plug it in, it appears in your list of drives (within "My Computer" on a PC, or on the Desktop on a Macintosh). You can copy files to and from it, and save files to it, just as you would with any other drive. Some words of caution: if you are using Windows 98, you will need to first install a driver on the computer (which should come with the flash drive on a CD) before the computer will recognize the drive; also, flash drives are not compatible with Windows 95 and earlier. """""

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…