USB Keyboard???

DaEvil1 15:15 28 Aug 03

does anybody know if it is possible to get a usb keyboard? and if you can, where from?? also, while i'm on the subject, is it possible to get hold of wireless keyboards and mice that only connect to one usb port??

thanx...

-pops- 15:18 28 Aug 03

Many, if not most, keyboards these days are USB. Some even have USB hubs attached.

Be careful with all cordless things - most need batteries at inconvenient times!

DaEvil1 15:38 28 Aug 03

alright, but i went into pcworld, and there was not one keyboard in there that had a usb interface, let alone a usb hub!!

which shop do you suggest i get a usb keyboard, and how much money are we talking (the cheaper, the better- student budget!!)

thanks, phil

alan 2273 16:48 28 Aug 03

I bought a usb keyboard from Maplins for £20.00 about 3 months ago, if you cannot find a Maplins store try your local computer shop.

-pops- 17:39 28 Aug 03

There are numerous online computer stores you could use:- dabs, Scan, Insight, ebuyer etc.

-pops- 17:43 28 Aug 03

Have a look at click here

USB keyboards start @ £15

dabs click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…