usb headphones not working!

morgueman 19:56 17 Aug 08

Hello all, need some help please! Got logitech usb precision headphones which i connect to my G15 keyboard. It was all working fine, i.e. you could use them with windows media player, playing online games. Then i installed logitech set point, software for the G15 and mouse G5 and for my cam. Then my headphones stopped working normally. i can use then alright with x-fire, ventrilo and teamspeak but not with media player or online games, the sound comes through my speakers. I've uninstalled the logitech software but nothing changed so put it back on and still nothing changed!
I have windows xp, realtek hd audio, 5.1 surround speakers, can anyone help please?

Thanks

GaT7 01:17 18 Aug 08

Carefully check that all sound/audio settings are correct for your setup in Control Panel ('Sounds and Audio Devices' in XP).

If no joy, try a system restore to a time before you installed the sw. If all's OK with your headphones after the restore, try reinstalling the sw - but ONLY if necessary. If you experience the same problem on sw reinstall, visit the Logitech forums click here & see if anyone can help you there. G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac