usb flat bed scanner

blackpat 18:25 12 Jun 03

Hi all, all at once my scanner seems to have packed up, when I try to scan something, a box comes up and says 1, make sure power adaptor is connected, 2 check usb to scanner and pc. 3 check setting is enabled in bios. well I checked the first two, I suspect that the power adaptor as quit on me, because it does'nt get warm like the others. I dont know how to do the 3rd one about bios. Could I use another adaptor if it is the same voltage ect.?.My scanner is part of a package from Tiny and I have had it about 3 years. Anyone any ideas?
Thanks Blackpat.

Agent Smith 18:48 12 Jun 03

Provided that the power jack is the same size and the power output is the same you shouldn't have any problems.

spuds 18:54 12 Jun 03

A replacement power adapter with identical specifications would be suitable. If you need to purchase one then try click here worth considering a replacement scanner,plenty of low priced good quality ones around.

spuds 19:02 12 Jun 03

Maplins click here Some how, the Perhaps from the next sentence gott added to the link. New PCA server?

blackpat 19:39 12 Jun 03

Hi All, thanks for your help. maybe its time I got a new scanner,
Many thanks Blackpat

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…