USB DRIVER PROBLEM

The Scorpion 19:05 18 Aug 07

I downloaded the driver for Win 98SE for my Integral silver flash usb drive.I can see the driver installed in Add/Remove as well as in Progarm files.
But the windows is unable to find the driver, I tried many times reinstalling the driver from the CD and from device manager . I can see the usb flash drive in Decice Manager with yellow ? mark asking for the driver. I also tried rebooting PC several times. But windows find the my flash drive but Not the DRiver
Any idea how to make windows find the driver so that I can use my flash drive
many thanks

Head hurts 19:37 18 Aug 07

in device manager double click on the usb device then click update driver when asked if cd available click that you will select the location then browse to where the new driver is installed this should then update the device although i have had similar problems and it has not done so if this fails then you can click roll back driver to be in the position you were before the update. hope this helps

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…