USB Driver Conflict

Narayan Adhikari 17:20 01 Mar 05

I have recently have a clean install on my dell pc. I have downloaded the sound card, modem, display drivers from the internet. Under USB Controller category in hardware profile, the USB Root Hub and USB Rev 5 or later are all installed. But one USB driver is not being installed and shown in unknown category with yello marks. The USB connections both at back and front of PCs are not working whatever peripheral I connect i.e. they are not detected by the system. I checked the bios setup for onboard USB ports which are enabled. Is there any way I can fix this problem and get my USBs going?

SANTOS7 17:29 01 Mar 05

click here
some good info here,hope this helps........

Narayan Adhikari 18:54 02 Mar 05

I have tried wome twicks in BIOS enabling and disabling unused Parallel ports. Printers and cameras were deteceted and I installed the driver and they are working. But the USB Controller is still not installed only USB Root Hubs and other stuffs are there but no any USB Controllers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…