usb 2.0 - trying to find mine?

Repurr 10:24 04 May 04

I bought a MESH 3200 BPC in Jan and am trying to find which usb port/s are the USB 2.0 ports. Is their a easy way to do this?

Many thanks

Diodorus Siculus 10:33 04 May 04

All of them should be I would imagine if it is a new machine; have a look in the device manager - right click on "my computer" and choose "properties" and then hardware and then device manager.

accord 11:07 04 May 04

all of them.

billyliv 13:38 04 May 04

Hi, Plug in a usb 2 periph.(if you have one) You will be told if your connection isnt usb 2. Cheers, Bill

Icemanrik 15:48 04 May 04

I have recently installed a usb2 card to my machine on XP and it has installed the card fine, all works with device manager etc
BUT when i plug something in to the card, i.e portable hard drive i get nothing, it wont pick up anything thats plugged into it?

Any Ideas?

Thanks for your time!

Diodorus Siculus 16:43 04 May 04

Icemanrik - a new thread might help - sorry that I can't suggest anything other than ask if it is only one particular peripheral that is not working? Does anything pick up?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…