Urgetn Hlp required to remove Bullguard internet security from new Desktop for Kaspersky please!!!!

julius44 14:04 PM 17 May 11

Hello and good afternoon, i've just recieved my brand new desktop from mesh computers earlier in the morning. Everything is set up niceley witn no problems, BUT there is one issue ive been battling to resolve since 10.30am this morning!!!!

The desktop comes with 3 months Bullguard internet securuty installed, but i dont want this,..as ive been using KasPersky for over 4 years, and Kaspersky has asked me to remove Bullguard first, it kaspersky won't install.

I've gone to uninstall bullguard, but when it gets halfway during the process, it just hangs..so i have to end if from task bar....ive tried over 6 times now and it just hangs!!!! I have revo uninstaller installed on my new PC but revo does not seem to see this program. I've gone to the Bullguard sight, and downloaded there removal tool,..and also it just hangs as well!!!! I really need to remove bullguard as I want to use kaspersky on my desktop,...for now I've got malwarebytes to protect me but i need to sort this out ASAP!!!! any suggestions please???

birdface 14:30 PM 17 May 11

I have never used this before but it looks like what you need. Bullguard removal tool

birdface 14:35 PM 17 May 11

Maybe you will have to install it again then use the removal tool to remove it again.

Woolwell 14:49 PM 17 May 11

How long did you leave it hanging?

birdface 14:52 PM 17 May 11

Or use revo uninstaller to remove it.

Just a bad start for a new a new computer.

kidsis 16:48 PM 17 May 11

before you try to remove, is there any way to disable the software (eg an icon in the taskbar) or was it not "enabled" in the first place.

anniesboy 16:50 PM 17 May 11

If the uninstaller doesn't work contact Bullguard live chat,via support on Bullguard main menu.

rdave13 17:03 PM 17 May 11

Use the Bullguard removal tool in safe mode.

julius44 17:11 PM 17 May 11

Hell there and thanks for all your help, ive emailed bullguard support and within 30 mins they sent me a link witha zip file, so now its sorted and kaspersky is on my desktop. thanks for all the help, is there now way to resolve queries under this new pc advisor website now?? unlike before where we would just tick the resolved box.

birdface 18:08 PM 17 May 11

Yes on the right of one of the replys you will see a blank tick click on it and it will turn green and thats it.

julius44 20:58 PM 17 May 11

Hi Buteman, sorry I ca't seem to see where u are referring to for me to resolve my post. U said on the right of the replies?? I cant seem to see any blank tick, sorry, maybe its just me not being vigilant, but i cant see it

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: When is Black Friday & what are the best tech Black Friday…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the animated Christmas ad everyone's tallking about

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know