urgently neded EP-4PLMI xp pro drivers

vincent1 18:04 08 Sep 09

hi can any one help with a pc i have been asked to sort out its a EP-4PLMI i need the ethernet driver and multimedia drives as the brother inlaw has just got broadband and cant connect to the net i have tried various links but none seem to work cheers and hoping vince

johndrew 19:18 08 Sep 09

click here or click here

You may also get your answers here click here

GaT7 19:30 08 Sep 09

Try the ones at click here.

For a start, can you let us know the motherboard chipset & network adapters.

To do so, download SIW click here (standalone version), run it & look under Hardware > Motherboard. What are the North bridge & South bridge (under the 'Value' column)?

In the same test, look under Hardware > Network Adapters. Let us know all the network adapters listed there.

Btw, the closest I could find on the Epox website is an EP-4PLAI click here. Cannot download anything from that site though (as we found in this recent thread click here)! G

P.S. For the info I asked above, you can also do a couple of screenshots if you think that might be easier (instructions in this post if you need to know how)

GaT7 19:32 08 Sep 09

Do NOT use the first two links in johndrew's post or the first one in mine. It only seems to download some shareware driver update program! G

rdave13 20:00 08 Sep 09

Found this; click here
You will need to click on 'page' in Internet Explorer and select 'Open FTP Site in Windows Explorer'.Drivers are there for 4PLMI.

Stuartli 20:25 08 Sep 09

I presume this attempt wasn't successful..?

click here

Contradicting advice re chipsets it would appear.

Only the Bios update seems to be available, plus Realtek audio.

click here

Terry Brown 20:47 08 Sep 09

You need to load the motherboard drivers first to activate the ethernet system, XP does not activate it.
look at this apge.
click here=
Terry

GaT7 22:23 08 Sep 09

rdave13's link works very well (even if downloading is a little slow).

click here & enter epoxsupport in both fields to login & download. G

vincent1 22:29 08 Sep 09

thanks to everyone who sent help rdave13 site worked first time can any one help with my own pc its a fujitsu siemans
w26361-w69-x-03
w26361-w69-z2-03-39
3.00ghz p4 1gb ram windows xp pro i need all drivers if possible

Stuartli 00:21 09 Sep 09

Have you tried Googling for them?

Terry Brown 16:12 11 Sep 09

Vincent1

You should have started your own query.

Link
click here
Terry

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…