Urgent please NEW PC

arnie321 09:49 05 Mar 08

I currently run AMD 3200+ for flight sim and games with all the bells and whisltes turned off, i know i need to upgrade.
With a tight budjet i have come across the following rig which has been custom built between Dec 07 - Jan 08 i won this item on ebay and the bloke who is selling it for £350 cash on collection only which i hope to collect on Friday if its worth it:

Windows Vista Home Prem
Amd Athlon 64 x2 6000+
Power Sup 500w
HD 1 250gig
HD 2 160gig
2 DvdRW drives (dual layer)
2 gig ram
JEANTECH - AQUA BUTTERFLY ATX CASE
Gigabyte GA-MA69VM-S2 motherboard
HIS 512mb x1950 series (ATI) graphics
Philips 19" lcd monitor
Logitech 2.1 speakers
Saitek Eclipse Blue Keyboard

So can you tell me if this is worth the money, is it upgradeable or should i go for a self build intel.I dont want to waste money on rubbish this system needs to last me a few years.
Thankyou

MAJ 09:53 05 Mar 08

You say you've 'won' it, that means you've alrady bought it.

AlexPB 09:56 05 Mar 08

It depend if you want to build one or just buy one. This system will do what you want to do and can be upgraded if you wanteed to but it all depends on whether you just want to buy a ready made system like this or build one yourself.

lofty29 09:58 05 Mar 08

If you bid and won this item on ebay, you are legally bound to buy it, not to do so involves a considerable breach of faith. If you are not sure if it is what you want you sould not have bid on it.

lisa02 10:04 05 Mar 08

pay for your purchase. It seems good for the money but you should have asked this before bidding on it!

woodchip 10:20 05 Mar 08

That sounds good for the money. Make sure you get all Discs with it and OS key, and see it working before partting with money

crosstrainer 11:48 05 Mar 08

Graphics a bit weak, but can be upgraded later, not great at the price but not bad seeing as you get the monitor as well. Overall seems like you've already purchased it anyway (not sure how Ebay works....never touch it myself)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…