Urgent help needed to make a calender

Magik™ 15:08 04 Jan 03
  Magik™ 15:08 04 Jan 03

hi...myself and my grandaughter want to make a calender, there is not one in MS works,only a business type. So can someone guide us to a site where we can download all the pictures and the months, bearing in mind she is 9.

thanks all

anything for a bit of peace......

colberly 15:24 04 Jan 03

There is a downloadable free programme from
click here I haven't tried it since I make calendars through my own imaging programme and use personal photos, but it might be worth a look.

colberly 15:31 04 Jan 03

After studying the adverts and website it seems to be a free trial for 30days only.

Djohn 15:37 04 Jan 03

Magik™, Can't remember which Magazine, (Maybe this will prompt someones mind), but a couple of issues back one of the cover disk had Printshop 2 on it.

Smashing little program for posters/banners and calenders. Hope someone reads this and can point you in the right direction. J.

Magik™ 15:38 04 Jan 03

thanks anyway, what we are after is a calender we can download, print it off, and one happy kid.

DieSse 15:43 04 Jan 03

Try here

click here

Or for more, do what I did - put ...calendar to download and print ... into Google - and hey presto..........

Quiller. 15:46 04 Jan 03

Hi Magik™ are any of these any good?

click here

click here

click here

click here

Magik™ 16:09 04 Jan 03

thanks to all,i will now tick the box while she makes her mind up which one she wants.

thanks again all..

as long as we can get it done before Columbo starts. :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…