Urgent help needed for Lexmark printer cartridge

Rhuddlan 00:08 24 Jan 05

Hi everyone, right it's a long story.

A friend of mine purchased a Lexmark printer colour cartridge from Argos about a year ago, she has a Lexmark Z45 and all worked OK. Then she started getting refills, they worked fine too. But recentley she has thought of getting a new cartridge from Argos. The old one she had, had the number 27 on it and a yellow cap on the top. But the one she as just purchased has the model of her printer on the cover, as well as in the Argos catoulge and on the website, and when she opened the boxm it had the number 70 on it and there was a brown cap on the top. It said Photo on the front of it, while the other one had colour on it. Like I said, according to the catoluge and website, it works with Lexmark Z45, but it looks like a black ink cartridge from the outside and when we felt the nozzles, there was only black on them.

Can anyone tell me if this cartridge is compatiable for this printer? If it's not, the catoulge and website are incorrect!

Have Lexmark recentley changed the colour of the caps and the numbers of the ink cartridges?

Please help, ASAP, needed by tomorrow morning. Thanks, Rhuddlan

hugh-265156 00:28 24 Jan 05

black should be #70 / 12A1970

colour should be #20 / 15M0120

try from click here

hugh-265156 00:31 24 Jan 05

check the cart numbers click here as above for standard size of carts.

Rhuddlan 00:54 24 Jan 05

Hi there, I have found a colour cartridge on the argos website, but it has the number 27 on it with a green cap, it is compatiable according to the website.

Lexmark No 90 12A1990 Colour Photo Inkjet Cartridge.

This is what it says.

click here

If u can visit this website and could u possible tell me if this is the correct one?

Thanks very much, Rhuddlan

hugh-265156 01:02 24 Jan 05

seems compatable but i dont know how the 'photo' colour cart differs from the standard colour one sorry as i dont use a lexmark printer.

if you drop choice stationary above an e-mail they will respond quickly and offer advice. i always find them most helpful.

Rhuddlan 01:06 24 Jan 05

Will do as advised, and let u know what they say, thanks very much, I am really greatful, Rhuddlan.

Rhuddlan 17:01 25 Jan 05

Thanks for all the help, finally found one from Argos, will shop on the net in future.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…