urgent help with e mail please

alltime 22:35 11 Jun 04

I have ie 6 with outlook express. I have just completed a virus scan and dont have a virus according to trend.
what happens? well i have cleared all my inbox outbox etc etc.and removed my e mail address because everytime i click on outlook express the e mails come in in duplicate and one with an envelope and nothing on it which i always delete.
has anyone had this envelope (blank) if this is the problem and how can i sort this out?

Pesala 22:39 11 Jun 04

Perhaps you have duplicated your account at some point and each account is fetching the same emails?

alltime 22:44 11 Jun 04

Pesala, thanks for your suggestion, but i have deleted mine and my wifes accounts and reset them up.

THE TERMINATOR 23:13 11 Jun 04

what do you mean removed you e-mail address?

alltime 08:25 12 Jun 04

The Terminator,
Gone into o-e accounts and removed to clear the boxes, and reset thm up again in accounts. because i thought there might be something hanging on to them.

alltime 08:33 12 Jun 04

seems to have corrected itself now i have cleared out everything, working ok this morning, thanks for the help guys.
alltime

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…