URGENT harddrive wipe out

vinnyo123 00:26 16 Nov 03

I reecently partitioned my harddrive on Win ME with disk manager 8.0. This was because I needed space to test Win 2003 server 180 day trial.All seem to go well with partition.In middle of set up with win 2003 server noticed partiotion and I installed it on it.Install completed rebooted fine .Then when I logged into server 2003 blue screne came up kernel error. restart if this don't work shut down bios memory caching and shadowing tried this no luck.Seems like on boot up stallls on finding harddrive .then asks for bootable disk which don't have oops.Checked in bios and cannot see IDE hardrive either .

well any advise would be appreciated .....THANKS

Are you sure the trial disk is'nt bootable?

hugh-265156 00:32 16 Nov 03

really no idea but the bios not seeing the hard is not good.

vinnyo123 00:58 16 Nov 03

trial cd doesn't seem to be bootable ,but never was able to boot from cd rom before.In bios it set to bbot from a, cd-rom then c.so far no luck.still trying to look for possible solution but no luck .....I have alot of imprtant exe files ,and doc's ...any more advise will be appreciated....

vinnyo123 01:01 16 Nov 03

Found something close ,,,check this out exact same error I got

click here

vinnyo123 18:00 16 Nov 03

I found this problem but more to come ,solved by just turning off PC.partitioned to NFTS which win me doesn't reconize.now Win 2003 doesn't reconize NIC tried to upate driver or install from floppy no luck.win 2003 has no driver installed for NIC and say's INF file on floppy is something different then its looking for.any more advise.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…