urgent email problem

edennorman 04:02 17 Dec 05

I have just tried to download my email through Outlook Express...I have several email address on the same server....I recieve all the mail from those address's but one, on the last few occcasions I got a message saying among other things....I think this is the most important part of it...of it or it may be....it says:

Server response 550 error Possible virus W32/Bagle A

It will not send mail on that address either.

Is it a virus on the server or soemthing?

Help would be appreciated, I am expecting some urgent mail through that address this morning.

So if anyone is awake at this silly time of the morning, and knows what this might be...than kyou in advance.

badhair1963 04:18 17 Dec 05

I'm assuming the mail that you're expecting will contain some sort of attachment. Some servers block these because they can be viruses. If it is vitally important that you receive the message and it does contain an attachment then ask the sender to zip it and see if the server will let it through that way.

Also click here and see if you can read the message online.

Gingermum 07:16 17 Dec 05

If you can access the account via web mail you can delete any suspicious looking messages.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…