Urgent Design help required!

babybell 19:03 05 Mar 06

If you click here you will be taken to the main page of my rugby club, the problem i am having is underneath the group photo i want to have a quick welcome message, but what i am finding this that when i type underneath the image, as soon as i go over one paragraph, the whole page slides down, and if u notice on the right had side there is a small picture of a lineout, well that bumps down the page as well and i am left with a white gap above the small photo which i can not remove. Does anyone know how i can type as much as i like without sliding the small photo down everytime i press return. I downloaded the site as a template so dont know how it was put together? Any suggestions

babybell 19:28 05 Mar 06

Yeah don't have a club about editing, downloaded the template to make things easier and now i have this problem! I am using Frontpage 2006 if that helps

Forum Editor 00:06 06 Mar 06

and without seeing the template in FrontPage I can't really give you a step by step explanation.

Suffice it to say that templates have their limitations, and you'll probably find that you'll need to alter the tables - maybe by adding cells, or amending the table properties before you can do what you want to do.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5