upside down display on pc

anniej 20:13 24 Nov 04

desktop and all programs are running upside down - awkward to work with!

Carpigiani 20:16 24 Nov 04

Within Windows XP, certain video drivers or graphics card chipsets supporting 180 degree screen rotation can cause the Windows XP display to be presented upside down. This can be (but is not always) tied to lowering the screen resolution in some accessibility programs.

To revert to a right-side up display, hold down the CTRL, ALT and UP (arrow) keys.

Another option is to contact Microsoft for a fix. See the Microsoft Knowledge Base for more information.

Carpigiani 20:26 24 Nov 04

Knowledgebase link click here

Dorsai 20:31 24 Nov 04

Either that, or someone has turned your Flat Panle TFT upside down as a joke.

canard 23:26 24 Nov 04

My updated Nvidia drivers have delivered the option at R end of taskbar to rotate at a click- rotation settings- has your graphics card software got similar set on 180 degrees?

PSF 23:37 24 Nov 04

The ATI drivers also have that choice. Right click the icon in the system tray, select your card and then option to rotate appears.

anniej 12:06 25 Nov 04

problem solved thank you - anniej

Carpigiani 12:10 25 Nov 04

Was it a TFT upside down?

PSF 12:32 25 Nov 04

Were you viewing Australian sites??? LOL

I reversed the screen to upside down on my sons pc and told him it was a virus! The reason I did it was because he would not check his AV updates. He did after the 'scare', he is the first to shout if something is not right on the pc, but will he look after it.....

anniej 14:04 25 Nov 04

problem solved with alt - control - up arrow - thank you!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…