Upload problem

steve263000 08:05 19 Dec 06

As I have indicated in a earlier post, I have just rebuilt my site. All or at least most has gone in well, until I decided to add one more page to it.

This was on a trip that we made last weekend. Although the page has gone in OK, neither the banner or the menu link show up. I have checked the coding at that to me seems OK, although I am by no means a expert on that. I have also copied across the theme folder of the structure, as it was built using M.S.Front page, using one of there themes.

Could someone look at it here click here and let me know what I have done wrong? Oh and by the way click here Thanks a lot, Steve.

steve263000 09:33 20 Dec 06

I have managed to solve the problem myself now. I re-uploaded the borders, derived, fpclass,overlay,private,themes,vti_cnf and vti_pvt files in the hope that it would be one of them, and hey presto! it worked. Which one worked I am not sure, and quite frankly and not over bothered, as long as it worked.

If anyone has any ideas which one it was, I would like to know, just out of interest, but the fact that it has worked is enough for now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5