upgrading my computer case...help

Night0wl 07:09 25 Nov 13

My pc's PSU is limited to 250W by my current computer case. I want to upgrade to something spacious and WELL BUILT (metal frame?) -I'd like to spend $30-50 -Front and back USB ports kind of mandatory for me -Looking for at least one 120mm fan in the case

I could also use URL suggestions relating to inexpensive but quality motherboards please send URL suggestions to soultormentor @ live dot com. thanks

Theseven7 21:39 25 Nov 13

You are not really going to get what you want for that price unless you buy it from a previous owner. I would recommend you try craigslist for your area to see if someone is selling a used case that fits what you want. Just don't be surprised if it costs more than $30-50 though.

Night0wl 23:16 25 Nov 13

If i dont even have the name of a good case there's no point in looking on craigs or any other website. I've already been on newegg but just reading those mixed reviews really isnt helpful.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…