upgrade my xp home 2002 sp1

odin smith 14:35 05 Oct 09

Can any one help i live in France and can not get broadband i have a presario 2100 with xp home sp1. have just got internet on dial up but cant download sp2 or sp3 has any one got a cd ? i can send you a cheque for poatage.

the computer is fine but i need the updates, also has any one got any information on satellite connection ?

thank Odin

isca2 15:05 05 Oct 09

I can let you have XP2 on a CD ( 256 Mb ). Email me by clicking on the yellow envelope and let me have name, address so that I can send you a CD.

Sapins 15:19 05 Oct 09

This might help, read it through carefully, particularly the telephone section, could be expensive.

click here

If you have a word with your mayor he might be interested in "speaking" to France Telecom about getting ADSL! Also getting any neighbours to ask for broadband will help.

Something like click here may help with the telephone calls, I have used it for a few years now and it is as cheap as I can find. I have used up my "free days" as I am getting too much credit in my account, and it is still much cheaper than other suppliers.

I live in the South West of France, if I can help with anything else just contact me re Yellow envelope,

Regards,

Sapins.

odin smith 10:56 11 Oct 09

thanks for the help iscanut problem solved.

Sapins spoken to mayor he said nothing he can do recommends satellite but very expansive or wait till 2010 ( in French this could be another 3 years )

Thanks again guys

Odin

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…