UPGRADE IGNORANCE

karad 11:04 16 Apr 03

Hi, could someone enlighten me, what exactly is an upgrade? I have been in touch with a company who are endorsed by Jasc who will be selling the PSP 8 upgrades when they become available. They have assured me that it is a complete boxed product complete with manuals etc. However they also said you need to uninstall PSP7 and then install the upgrade which confused me slightly as I had presumed that an upgrade would need to be installed over PSP7 so it could upgrade it.
So is the upgrade just PSP8 that you get cheaper or is it a product on its own. Sorry thread is a bit confusing but I AM A BIT CONFUSED AND DON'T WANT TO SPEND £46 ON SOMETHING THAT IS JUNK.

Belatucadrus 11:17 16 Apr 03

In this case It sounds as if "Upgrade" means special introductory price for existing PSP users, you should get the complete PSP 8 pack rather than a software upgrade. As such you would not be spending £46.00 on junk, but I doubt that the difference between 7 & 8 is worth the money.

karad 11:49 16 Apr 03

cheers Belatucadrus, thats what I thought it must be as it couldn't upgrade something that wasn't there

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…