UPGRADE IGNORANCE

karad 11:04 16 Apr 03

Hi, could someone enlighten me, what exactly is an upgrade? I have been in touch with a company who are endorsed by Jasc who will be selling the PSP 8 upgrades when they become available. They have assured me that it is a complete boxed product complete with manuals etc. However they also said you need to uninstall PSP7 and then install the upgrade which confused me slightly as I had presumed that an upgrade would need to be installed over PSP7 so it could upgrade it.
So is the upgrade just PSP8 that you get cheaper or is it a product on its own. Sorry thread is a bit confusing but I AM A BIT CONFUSED AND DON'T WANT TO SPEND £46 ON SOMETHING THAT IS JUNK.

Belatucadrus 11:17 16 Apr 03

In this case It sounds as if "Upgrade" means special introductory price for existing PSP users, you should get the complete PSP 8 pack rather than a software upgrade. As such you would not be spending £46.00 on junk, but I doubt that the difference between 7 & 8 is worth the money.

karad 11:49 16 Apr 03

cheers Belatucadrus, thats what I thought it must be as it couldn't upgrade something that wasn't there

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…