Upgrade for a Freebie Prog? Or What?

geoff47 01:09 15 May 05

I have a freebie version of NetObjects Fusion MX.
This may be a silly question....but I must ask it.
Can I upgrade to Version 8 or do I need the full version?
It just doesn't seem right to upgrade a freebie to me....or is that how it works?
Geoff47

geoff47 03:30 15 May 05

I impatiently downloaded a trial version of NOF 8.Hoping to import my site from NOF MX....mainly to see if wanted the extra's version 8 promised (E commerce?) but no way.
I have now got a 30 day trial version and when I try to open the original Freebie MX get an error message.So version 8 has overwritten MX and I have lost my original progam and the ability to import the original site into version NOF 8.
My original question was,could I upgrade from a freebie program? Now it is do I have to buy NOF 8 to continue any further,or after the thirty day trial does my own version revert back?
Have I lost the functionality of MX,that I had nearly conquered,and relearn NOF 8 before I can edit anything on my site?
I had decided to buy the upgrade.....nearly....but find I am now forced to buy it just to edit the site that is up and running.

Hope I am not rambling on here....any answers?
Hope you grasp what I am talking about?
Geoff47

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…