upgrade from 2000 pro to xp pro, is it worth it?

second best 23:03 08 Apr 03

hi, and can it be done straight ontop of 2000 pro. is there an obvious improvement?

bobbyc 23:35 08 Apr 03

i have never had win 2000 but i am running xp
all depends on your system spec
have a look at thread PCA POLL

GANDALF <|:-)> 23:52 08 Apr 03

XP is Windows 2000 with a rather garish interface. 2000 is more stable and secure and there are no obvious benefits (unless you are a die-hard gamer) from spending the extra moolah. Better off buying more RAM etc.

G

second best 00:07 09 Apr 03

thnx guys, but i have xp, but had trouble with it, not sure whether i should bother again. thnx again.

Djohn 00:15 09 Apr 03

It's difficult to say for certain, I recently changed to XP Pro. and had no problems at all, everything worked as sweet as a nut from the start.

But in saying that, I made the change from 98se, so there was quite a difference, and I also never had a problem of any sort with that either. Just that I liked the fresh modern look of XP. I still do and cannot fault it.

second best 00:34 09 Apr 03

OK< I THINK [email protected] GIVE IT ANOTHER GO< THXS GUYS> SORRY BOUT TEXT MY COMP IS SCREWING AROUND AGAIN>

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…