Upgrade

Brice 10:06 11 Jun 05

I have just upgraded from Win2000 to XP and obviously there are some upgrading necessary. However UPGRADE KB835732 keeps repeating itself. I have downloaded this and I am informed that the upgrade has been succesful but everytime I am informed there is an upgrade available the same upgrade pops up. Can anyone tell me what is happening and how can I stop this. Thanks

Diodorus Siculus 10:08 11 Jun 05

Uninstall it, reboot and install again. That generally sorts this one out.

VoG II 10:14 11 Jun 05

Or some ideas click here

Brice 12:27 11 Jun 05

Thanks I´ll try that & let you know

Brice 13:54 11 Jun 05

Hi Diodorus Siculus
Tried your suggestion but did not work.Can´t remove it using "add/remove programme"
Wizard" Application Remnant Cleaner" comes up saying A.R.C is locating the folders of the application that you are about to uninstall: Please wait......
After more than half hour I gave up
Thanks for your suggestion

VoG II 16:11 11 Jun 05

via e-mail

Hi HAve downloaded XP Hotfix Prompt vbs unfortunately it has not solved the problem. Any ideas. Thanks

-------------

No, sorry. Anyone else?

Brice 16:37 25 Jun 05

Hi
CAn anyoneen enlighten me to what is happening. I´ve upgraded from MS 2000 to XP SP2. HAd some problems but these have been solved..I think... However everytime I switch on my computer, mr Network Connection wizard come on saying:
You or a programme has requested information from
"oxff.devtech .us"
"oxff.memzero.info" and another one
"Oxdeadbeef.my1x1.com" Is trying to contact me.
Sometimes, the dialing tone is activated as soon as I switch
How can I stop these happening
Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…