Updating PCA details

Spark6 12:10 23 Jan 07

I have discontinued the email address I used for this forum, the updating details section states:

Important: If you do update your email address you will be sent another email asking you to re-confirm your account again, you will be logged out of this session upon successful submission of this form and not be able to login again with the new (or old) until you have re-confirmed.

My question is this, does the re-confirmation email go to the new or the old address? Obviously any mail to my old address will not be received!

TomG 12:14 23 Jan 07

I've had a similar problem, I changed email addresses - answered the re-confirmation email but still replies to my postings go to my old email address (even though in my account details the new email address is shown).

Spark6 15:44 24 Jan 07

Sorry for the delay in responding but my hard drive and modem router supply packed up on me yesterday. Not a happy man!

Your experience confirms my fear that the re-confirmation email and response emails will go to my old address. Maybe FE will be able to advise me on this.

Forum Editor 23:34 24 Jan 07

and I assume that you want to use the address from which that email came. If that's the case, send me a confirmation email, and I'll make the change for you, directly into the database.

Spark6 09:07 25 Jan 07

Many thanks. The email will be sent to click here subject heading confirmation.

Fingers crossed, hope this is right.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…